At TSPA we know that a career in cosmetology is not just about a haircut or passing the state board exam. It's about innovation in hair color and techniques, basic skin and nail care, knowledge of business strategies, and training in guest services. Our Redken-infused cosmetology program will not only prepare you for the state board exam, but more importantly, for a long-term career in the industry.
A Program Designed to Maximize Your Potential
- Innovative and advanced, Redken-infused styling, cutting and coloring techniques
- Basic skin and nail care, as well as anatomy and physiology
- Classroom training that includes critical business planning and communication skills for a well rounded education
- Small classroom sizes to encourage your creativity and promote better learning
- Hands-on-training in our leading-edge facilities providing you real-world experience
- Job placement in top salons and spas prior to graduation
- Redken Scholarship available at this Academy
The only beauty school endorsed by Redken for excellence in education.
Upon completion of our cosmetology program, you will be ready to take the State Board Exam to obtain your cosmetology license.
Got a question? Contact Us
2014 Program Details
1,200 or 1,500 hours
- Full and Part Time Classes
Next Class Start Dates
- Nov. 04 FT Dec. 02 PT
Or call the admissions office directly at 352-331-2424 ext. 3 or send us an email.
GAINFUL EMPLOYMENT INFO
Most beauty schools prepare you only for the state boards, which is important. But TSPA prepares you for a career in hairdressing. They have immediate knowledge of how to set their students up for success.
- Dhaniel Doud, Redken Artist